Local Safeguarding Partnerships
Find out more about our local safeguarding partnerships
Across the West Midlands we work closely with our partners to help safeguard vulnerable children and adults.
This work is co-ordinated through safeguarding partnership groups in each local authority, they are the:
- Local Safeguarding Children Partnerships
- Local Safeguarding Adult Board
The Children and Social Work Act 2017 lays out the three statutory partners that form a Local Safeguarding Children Partnership Group, they are the:
- Local Authority
- Clinical Commissioning Group
In some areas multi-agency child safeguarding arrangements are combined with the Local Safeguarding Adult Boards.
You can find out more by visiting the partnership and safeguarding websites for each local area.
The sites contain information and guidance for vulnerable people, families and professionals as well as more detailed explanations of the statutory safeguarding arrangements.
- Birmingham Children’s Partnership
- Birmingham Safeguarding Children Partnership
- Coventry Safeguarding Children Partnership
- Dudley Safeguarding People Partnership
- Sandwell Children’s Safeguarding Partnership
- Solihull Local Safeguarding Children Partnership
- Walsall Safeguarding Partnership
- Wolverhampton Safeguarding Together