Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Find our response to the coronavirus outbreak and how to report someone breaching the social restrictions
More information

Some appeals against the way West Midlands Police has dealt with a complaint now come directly to the force. However some appeals go to the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC).

You will be told who your complaint should be directed to. If your complaint has been dealt with by another force, you should contact them directly.

If you have been told that your appeal is to the IOPC then please click here.

If you have been told that your appeal is to West Midlands Police then please use the online appeal form below. Your appeal should be submitted within the time period stated in your decision letter.


Please note - we cannot handle crime reporting via this form. If you need to contact a police officer and your enquiry is non-urgent please call 101.