• I have found some money what should I do?

    If you find money in a public place and did not see where it came from or who dropped it you should take it into your local police station.

    The front office worker will take your details and register the money. If after six weeks no one has claimed the money then you are legally entitled to claim it for yourself. You should revisit the police station to find out if it has been claimed.

Useful Links


Did you find the page you were looking for?
Did you find the information useful?
Rate this page (1 star poor – 5 stars excellent).
*Required field.