• Who should I report road or pavement issues to?

    To report an issue with a road or pavement please contact your local council. Where possible please provide as much detail about the location of the hazard.  This could include the nearest road junction, a nearby landmark or the number of a house close by.

    If the road or pavement is privately-owned please contact the land owner.

Useful Links

  • Visit the government website to find your local council. Put your postcode into the search box to get to the home page of your local council.


Did you find the page you were looking for?
Did you find the information useful?
Rate this page (1 star poor – 5 stars excellent).
*Required field.