• Should I report a pest problem to the police?

    While we understand that a pest problem can be a serious nuisance, it is not a policing matter.

  • How should I report a pest problem?

    Please contact your local council to report any issues with pest control. There may be a fee involved.

Useful Links

  • You can find your local council by clicking here. Put your postcode into the search box to get to the home page of your local council.
  • Click here for advice from The British Beekeepers Association (BBKA) if you believe you have found a honeybee swarm.


Did you find the page you were looking for?
Did you find the information useful?
Rate this page (1 star poor – 5 stars excellent).
*Required field.