Our officers are working around the clock to keep you safe. But we need your help if we’re to stop criminals in their tracks. Click the links below to find out how to keep you, your loved ones and your valuables safe. Remember you can access bespoke advice and information across a range of topics by using the search bar on the front page of the website or via the menu button on the top right of this page.
- Business burglary - Get helpful tips to keep your business premises safe
- Distraction burglary - Dont fall foul to distraction burglars, read our quick tips
- Residential burglary – Get helpful tips to keep your property safe
- Mobile phone theft - Find out how you can keep your mobile safe
- Robbery and theft - Read some simple tips to help keep you and your valuables safe
- Stalking - Read our simple tips to stay safe and put a stop to stalking
- Theft from motor vehicle – Get helpful tips to stop thieves getting their hands on your valuables
- Theft of motor vehicle – Find out how to keep your vehicle secure
- Track 'n' Trace- Find out about our new initiative to help keep your personal items safe
If you would like to read all of our crime prevention advice in one place, we recommend downloading our crime prevention handbook.