Our officers are working around the clock to keep you safe. But we need your help if we’re to stop criminals in their tracks. Use these links to find out how to keep you, your loved ones and your valuables safe. Remember you can also get bespoke advice and information across a range of topics by using the search bar.
- Business burglary - Get helpful tips to keep your business premises safe
- Crime prevention handbook - If you would like to read all of our advice in one place, download our handbook
- Distraction burglary - Don't fall foul to distraction burglars, read our quick tips
- Forced marriage - Have a question about forced marriage? Chances are our agony aunt PC Arita has the answer!
- Mobile phone theft - Find out how you can keep your mobile safe
- Residential burglary – Get helpful tips to keep your property safe
- Robbery and theft - Read some simple tips to help keep you and your valuables safe
- Stalking - Read our simple tips to stay safe and put a stop to stalking
- Theft from motor vehicle – Get helpful tips to stop thieves getting their hands on your valuables
- Theft of motor vehicle – Find out how to keep your vehicle secure
- Track 'n' Trace- Find out about our new initiative to help keep your personal items safe